Please fill in the blanks with we, us, our or ours.
___ are going to the park.
We are going to the park.
Let___ take our badminton racquets along.
Let us take our badminton racquets along.
Are these ___ racquets?
Are these our racquets?
They are most definitely ___.
They are most definitely ours.
- ___ have been friends since Class 2.
- ___ teacher scolded us.
- ___ hadn’t completed ___ homework.
- Hari was hungry. He shared ___ lunch.
- ___ are all proud to be Indians.
- ___ are all taking computer classes.
- ___ teacher is Ayub Sir.
- ___ are very fond of him.
- He helps ___ with ____ problems.
- He always listens to ___ attentively.
- “We would like to invite you to ___ house.” “Please come to ___ instead.”
- ___ have written to ___ MLA to help ___ keep ___ colony clean and green.
- The colony is ___ and ___ are proud of it.
- The money is ___, not mine.
- The river flooded ___ village. ___ had to be evacuated.
Please make two sentences each with the following words: we, us, our and ours.
Please read the sentences in this exercise carefully before making your own sentences.