I had a very good day today.
Maybe it was because I woke up feeling very refreshed.
I went to bed early last night and slept well.
I woke up on time in the morning, and was not rushing around madly as usual.
I was wide awake in class, and even found the lecture interesting.
During lunch-break, my best friend told me all about the new professional course she has started in the evenings. She suggested that I enrol as well.
So, with a little help from her, I filled out my application, and emailed it to the institute.
I will probably receive a response within a few days.
I’m excited about learning something new, and adding to my skills.
- Have you ever considered taking up an additional professional/hobby course?
- What field interests you?
- Do you know of any Institutes that offer you the programme you are looking for?
- Let’s research some together.
B) Vocabulary: Make sentences using the following words:
- Refresh – give new strength and energy
- Professional course – learning about a job or occupation
- Enrol – to sign up, or become a member of something
- Institute – a society or organisation – for instance, for education or profession
- Response – reply
- Skills – ability to do something well, through training.
C) Fill in the blanks:
- Someone who drives a car is a …
- Someone who translates languages is a …
- Someone who acts in a movie is an …
- Someone who studies the economy is an …
D) Unscramble the sentence:
Add my skills do will I best very to my to